Home design by Thomas Barrie Architect
Board Meeting Magic!
Audit presentation "Hamilton-style" at NC Theatre with Finance Committee Chair, Shinik Patel and Board Chair, Dan Bryson.
- Capacity Building - Identifying gaps and developing organizational growth plans
- Program Co-creation - Designed to add capacity and impact
- Cultivation Sessions - Creative coaching to define goals and set clear outcomes, action plans and success measures
- Executive On-boarding and Succession Plans - Embracing a culture of transition-readiness
- Partnership Philanthropy - Collaboration with the funding community
- Board Building - Education and training around all aspects of governance
- Company Workshops - Team-building to create healthy culture
- Digital Storytelling - Inspirational blogs and social posts
- Keynote Speeches - Motivational presentations to engage and inspire
- Assessment - It starts with a conversation
- Recommendation - Which leads to a recommendation
- Co-creation - Followed up by a clear action plan
- Evaluation - That needs to be monitored and evaluated
- Ongoing support - With additional support if needed
- Desire to innovate
- Desire to collaborate
- Desire to accelerate change
- Desire for a more joyful process
Our organization embraces a culture of learning – we know that what we did ten years ago, five years ago or even last year, may not be the most effective strategy for our rapidly changing world today. Rather than say, “that’s how we do things around here,” we say, “what new strategy can we learn today that can position us for a more successful tomorrow?” We strive to innovate and accelerate change.
Our organization supports each other and our board works in a healthy partnership with the ED and his/her team. We understand that choosing what “not to do,” is as important as what “to do.” We have each other’s backs and endeavor to give each other the benefit of the doubt. We view the world through the lens of abundance and opportunity and strive to build appreciation into our work.
Our organization has a strong commitment to leadership development to build sustainable human capacity in our team. We understand the need for succession plans at all levels, especially at the fulcrum of leadership between the ED and board chair. We strive to assess our team’s well-being so we can respond quickly to change without compromising our mission delivery.