* The Justice Theater Project - Since 2004, The Justice Theater Project, a Raleigh-based performing arts nonprofit, has produced professional-quality theater that contributes to social justice outreach, education and advocacy. Each season focuses on a topic of social concern and takes the audience on a journey of self-reflection and discovery with opportunities for provocative dialogue and collaboration. JTP’s summer camps offer multi-cultural opportunities to children of all socio-economic groups with scholarships available for those in need. JTP provides a safe and welcoming space for artists to learn and grow and for the community to build bridges of empathy and understanding.
* You Call This Yoga - Founded in 2007 by Howie Shareff, a former dentist, to help the physically challenged and under-served improve their lives with yoga. Their affordable, adaptable and socially-engaging classes are taught by compassionate, skilled teachers throughout the Raleigh/Wake County and Durham region. YogaFest NC is an annual all-day retreat featuring diverse yoga, vegan lunch, holistic healing practices and a variety of wellness exhibits with over 500 participants.
* Synergy Spa & Aesthetics was established in 2004 by founder Anna Churchill who has over 24 years’ experience in the medical aesthetics industry. The company includes two award-winning spas featuring Advanced Clinical Skin Care and a partnership with Collins Plastic Surgery offering a state of the art Plastic Surgery Center with private operating room. Their team includes over 75 talented medical and spa professionals offering the latest advances in plastic surgery, medical aesthetics, skin and nail care and body therapy.
Synergy is committed to community engagement through a longstanding tradition of in-kind contributions of services and gift certificates, associate service and financial gifts to local nonprofits who contribute to the well-being of our community with a focus on arts and culture and health and services agencies serving women and children.
I am sincerely grateful to the dynamic individuals and organizations below for their advice and guidance in "laying the groundwork" for my consulting business.
1. NC Theatre – Dan Bryson, Board Chair and Elizabeth Doran, CEO
2. Raleigh City Farm – Tara Owens Zechini, Board Co-Chair and Rebekah Beck, GM
3. Band Together – Danny Rosin, Founder, Bob Ramseur, Board Chair, Fraley Marshall, Interim ED
4. Chamber Music Raleigh – Jackson Cooper, Executive Director
5. Triangle Family Services – Alice Lutz, CEO
6. Triangle ArtWorks – Beth Yerxa, Executive Director
7. CED – Ravila Gupta, CEO
8. Jamie Kirk Hahn Foundation – Nation Hahn, Board Chair and Alexis Trost, Executive Director
9. North Carolina Early Childhood Foundation - Lisa Finaldi, Community Engagement Leader
10. NC Opera – Eric Mitchko, General Director
11. PNC – Shinik Patel, Vice President
12. Duke Energy Foundation – Amy Strecker, Principal Community Affairs Manager
13. Moore Re Corr Bell Group – Chuck Re Corr, Managing Director
14. Kathryn Gamble - Gamble Squared, LLC
15. AP Connect LLC - Anita Blomme Pinther
16. altMBA 10 Cohort - Seth Godin, Founder
Are you you a high-performing nonprofit executive or board member who is willing to push beyond the boundaries of more formalized and traditional coaching and leadership development programs and will embrace a more collaborative, creative and joyful process? Let's connect!